This is an introduction to coding and what you can do with just a few lines of code. After this training, you will understand basic principles of programming and Python.
- Introduction to Python: basic principles.
- Python data structures: strings, tuples, lists, dictionaries, sets.
- Object-oriented programming: how to model coffee machines in Python :-). Inheritance (base and derived classes), Polymorphism
This course will cover Python3 only.
June 12, 2019 – June 14, 2019
13:00 – 17:00
As this training is a beginners course to coding, technical knowledge beyond using a browser and a keyboard is not necessary.
As usual for trainings, please get the approval for attending by using the HR Forms.
The training takes place on 3 afternoons, always from 1.30 pm to 5.30 pm. The option with the most votes will be selected, and if you have also chosen this option, you will receive an e-mail to confirm your participation.
The course takes place in the computer classroom and on the following days:
- Wednesday, June 12 – 13:00 – 17:00
- Thursday, June 13 – 13:00-17:00
- Friday, June 14 – 13:00-17:00
The maximum number of participants is 12.
- “Welcome to Python.org,” Python.org. [Online]. Available: https://www.python.org/. [Accessed: 06-Mar-2019]