Trainings by IT
These are the trainings and courses taught or organized by IT.
- Introduction to IST Austria IT
Online training, can be attended at any time, also suggested if your introduction to IT was already a few years ago.
- IT Security Awareness Training
- High-Performance Computing (HPC) at IST
(also see our HPC Cluster Handbook)
Coding and data analysis
We always try to extend the number of trainings we offer, if you are interested in an IT topic which is not (yet) on the list, don’t hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, we are happy to either teach additional topics or organize a training.
- Python pandas – simple data analysis
- Introduction to Octave & Matlab
- Introduction to R
Online Courses suggested by IT
Here is a list of online courses, we think you should try!
- https://www.edx.org/course/introduction-to-linux (even suggested by Linus Torvalds, the creator of Linux)
- https://www.netacad.com/campaign/linux-unhatched3 (Basic Linux course by Cisco)
- https://www.netacad.com/campaign/linux-essentials3 (a bit less basic course by Cisco)